Cannabis recipes have more and more followers, And we are not surprised! Consuming Cannabis with food such as cannabis bread is one of the most delicious, and above all fun, ways to consume this delicious plant. In addition to the taste is much more delicious, cannabis provides more powerful psychotropic effects when ingested.
Of course, it is very important to remember that the effects take longer to appear and that we should not be anxious. It is advisable to consume the amount indicated and, after an hour, if the effects seem insufficient, increase it.
Table of Contents
Cannabis Recipes To Make Cannabis Bread
There are many cannabis recipes that we have taught you at Cannabisnic. If you liked them, surely this fascinates you. Far from marijuana butter, brownies, cookies, and custards, there is a world of truly delicious recipes that can be incredibly delicious. Today we want to teach you how to make bread.
Whether for cakes, pizza, sandwiches or bread sticks, bread is an essential food in our life. It is delicious and in Spain peoples have a tradition of using it to accompany all meals. What if we accompany this delicious food with a little marijuana / cannabis? The result can be truly amazing.
To prepare Cannabis bread you need to use:
- 4 tablespoons of cannabis butter. Here you have the recipe.
- 800 grams of flour
- 200 grams of hemp flour
- 600 ml of water
- 25 grams of fresh yeast
- 20 grams of salt
Steps to create your delicious Cannabis bread
Follow the following mentioned easy process to make cannabis bread at home;
- The first thing to do is place the yeast in a bowl with warm water and dissolve it. We put the butter to heat in a saucepan, without it coming to a boil, and when it melts we mix it together with the other ingredients in a large container. Now is the time to start stirring everything until we get a homogeneous mass.
- This dough should be placed on the flour on a flat surface (to avoid sticking) and knead vigorously for about 10 minutes. The fluffiness of the crumb will depend on how long we are kneading the bread. The longer we do it, the fluffier the result will be.
- With the intention that the bread grows and increases in size, we let the dough rest, covered with a clean cloth, in a warm environment. Once it has grown, we knead it again for at least five more minutes. After this, we place the dough on the baking tray and let it rest for another 45 minutes. Meanwhile, we heat the oven to a temperature of 240ºC.
- When the 45 minutes have passed, we put the dough in the oven that will already be hot and let it bake for about 35 minutes. And ready! You already have your delicious bread made. Now you can use it to make toast or eat a hamburger. Everything completely to your liking.