On Sunday, December 3, the Union of CBD Professionals (UPCBD) and the French Association of Cannabinoid Producers (AFPC) are organizing the 3rd inter-union meeting in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, in Fauillet (Lot-et-Garonne).
These meetings allow us to discuss the latest developments in the CBD industry and to put producers and distributors of CBD hemp and CBD products in contact.
During these events, the inter-union generally takes the opportunity to:
- Provide answers to questions related to these new professional activities
- Express your position regarding current issues (DGCCRF, driving license, synthetic molecules, etc.)
- Explain the different actions carried out within the authorities to supervise the sector and its future development
- Raise awareness among professionals about a clean sector
- Bring together member or non-member professionals in order to stimulate exchanges and promote new capital opportunities between them
- Allow non-members to join the various unions on site.
Places are limited and registrations close on November 19. Whether you are unionized or not, you can register for the event here.
What is the hemp inter-union?
The hemp inter-union brings together three of the largest unions in the CBD sector: the AFPC, the SPC (Professional Hemp Union) and the UPCBD. The objective of this gathering is to establish the legitimacy of the different associations representing hemp professionals in the face of different government issues from production to sale.
The inter-union is thus initiating discussions with the various government authorities to define the guidelines and regulations that the wellness cannabis sector should follow to guarantee consumer protection and the prosperity of the French sector.