LEAP France, the branch of the international movement of police officers and members of the criminal chain which pleads in favor of a public drug policy based on scientific facts and the evaluation of public policies, is organizing on March 16 in Paris a meeting between candidates for the presidential election (or their representatives) and members of civil society on the issue of drugs.
On one afternoon, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., and around 6 round tables, the various speakers from universities, police, politicians, activists, journalists… will cover the vast subject of drugs, with a focus on questions relating to drug policies. in the run-up to the presidential elections, via a mapping of the positions of the 2022 presidential candidates.
The round tables will then host:
- “Impact of penalization of use on society” with Marie Jauffret-Roustide and Omer Mas-Capitolin
- “Daily safety under prohibition” with a representative of the “Moms Brigade” and Emilie Petit
- “On the front lines of the war on drugs” with Alternative Police CFDT and Victor Martin
- “Deal Economy(s)” with Christophe Seltzer and Sarah Perrin
- “Investigation into a State Scandal” with Emmanuel Fansten and Fabrice Rizzoli
- LEAP France Round Table with Serge Supersac, Jean-Pierre Havrin and Fabien Bilheran
Registration is required and is done on Eventbrite.